Hilco Merchant Resources Divisions
Hilco Merchant Resources delivering an unparalleled client experience to our customers. Our team members are seasoned professionals with a broad and deep expertise in all retail sectors. We offer a wide range of analytical, advisory, asset monetization, and capital investment services to help you define and execute your strategic initiatives.
Hilco Wholesale Solutions
- Disposition services for under-performing and excess consumer products inventory
Hilco Merchant Australia
- Asset-related advisory and monetization services to retailers
Hilco Fixed Asset Recovery
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment (FF&E) disposition services
Hilco Asset Protections Services
- Physical Onsite physical facility asset security protection and retail loss protection prevention services
The Best Choice: Hilco Merchant Resources
- Expense Savings. Hilco’s expertise, proprietary algorithms, and transaction micromanagement yields incremental expense savings associated with retail store closing and asset disposition initiatives.
- Transparency. Hilco performs all of its financial modeling at no cost to its clients, shares its models to surface opportunities and align expectations, and adjusts the models to meet clients’ specific needs. Our proprietary startup agenda ensures that our clients know exactly what to expect. We also provide our clients daily sales reporting and interactive status updates to ensure transparency and identify additional opportunities to maximize value.
- Brand Sensitivity. Hilco is extremely careful and protective throughout the sale process and is a dedicated steward of your brand and your brand assets.
- BI-LO/Winn Dixie
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Hudson's Bay Co.
- Barneys New York
- Fred's Super Dollar
- Toys R Us
- The Limited
- Wet Seal
- Sports Authority
- Ashley Furniture
- Pep Boys
- Stage Stores
- Payless Shoe Source
- Disney Store
- Rite Aid
- Frederick's of Hollywood
- Warner Brothers
- Bon Ton
We have the capital and retailing knowledge to unilaterally acquire, co-invest in, or facilitate the merger of retail operations of any type or size, in any geographic location within North America or Europe. Moreover, as part of a merger or consolidation of businesses, we can purchase or otherwise dispose of any unwanted assets.