Hilco's Fixed Asset Recovery Team Will Help You Realize the Full Value of Your Surplus Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment
Hilco has been called upon to handle on-site, orderly FF&E disposition assignments associated with:
- Retail store closings
- Retail store remodeling programs
- Retail store relocation programs
- Corproate headquarters and satellite office closings or relocations
- Warehouse closings and facilities improvements
- Distribution center closings
Why choose Hilco for FF&E disposition?
In the FF&E disposition world, it's the numbers that count. In recent years, Hilco has:
- Converted fixed assets into cash totaling more than $100 million.
- Disposed of fixed assets in more than 5,000 locations, internationally.
- Managed disposition projects involving as many as 400 locations, simultaneously.
A Comprehensive Process Ensures Higher Recoveries
As part of every engagement, Hilco Fixed Asset Recovery professionals will strategically analyze your pool of assets to determine the optimal exit strategies for each asset category, including furniture, fixtures, machinery, equipment and rolling stock. Where required, we can provide a reliable appraisal of all assets under various disposition scenarios to help you understand recovery potential. Once Hilco has been engaged to handle a disposition assignment, we utilize a myriad of proven marketing tools and strategies to promoting sales. These include:
- our exclusive buyer database;
- time-tested signage and other point-of-sale promotional materials;
- integrated, multi-media advertising campaigns involving print and e-mail;
- our robust website.
Flexibility to Meet Your Financial Goals
We can provide disposition services on a fee basis. We can also offer you a guarantee and structure an upside sharing arrangement on recoveries above an agreed-upon threshold. Hilco can be as flexible in structuring a compensation arrangement as you need us to be.
Hands-On Service - Anywhere
Our team of highly-qualified field consultants numbers more than 200, internationally. They are trained and experienced in all aspects of the disposition process, from pre-sale preparation to post-sale clean-up and, wherever necessary, supervision of facilities reconstruction. The use of locally-located field consultants also minimizes the time needed to prepare for a sale event and virtually eliminates the cost of repetitious travel to and from a facility.